Friday 21 November 2008

Do it 'til we reach consensus!


The Admissions Committee of Earlham College has reviewed your application and is pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to the College for the 2009 spring semester. Congratulations and welcome to Earlham!
I hopped into the car today and found myself reaching out to grab a FedEx envelope that was being handed to me. Teared it open and ended up reading (after a quick glimpse for certain key words such as 'congratulations') an acceptance letter into Earlham College. I received an acceptance from Mizzou yesterday via email so now I feel bad about having to reject them. Oh well. The letter from Earlham was brilliant in my opinion and the emails following it with the Director of International Student Admissions just proved how much I know i'm going to love this school. I can't wait!

[Images from www.earlham.edu]

No comments: