Saturday 14 June 2008

Prostitution. Gambling. Drinking. Cheating.

I'm tired of hearing them throw these goddamn insults at each other. It has gotten to the point where I don't give a damn and I'd rather you 'adults' sort your problems amongst yourselves. Principles? You think I don't have them? Why not take a hard look at yourself and then talk. Quit acting like children, and quit living in the friggin past. You've both moved on, and its crystal clear; you with your new marriage and child and the other with a fiancé. Or do you do it to simply spite the other? Truth be told, that wouldn't surprise me at all. It'd just merely be another failure to add to your list of childish maneuvers.

And for Gods sake, leave me out of it! I'm not a message carrier, and vengeance isn't my forte. Frankly, I've put up with this for far too long and I just want to get the hell out of here. Never have I thought 'oh please let mommy and daddy be happy again..together.' Hell, when were you two ever? All I have to thank you for is a joyous and wonderful childhood (if only i had one.) Too bad neither of you were ever there and when you were, were too absorbed in your fighting and drinking to ever take notice. Then again, perhaps I'm being selfish (as you always deem me to be.) After all, you did put food on my plate and send me off to a decent school. So really, thank you for that.

But all this? I'm done with it.

Also, that little remark of yours?
Tell her this is war and you girls will be put in the middle of it

Why thank you, I didn't know you cared so much as to directly involve the welfare of your children. Really, it's an honour sir.

No comments: